Go back to surfing session

Subscribe to our feed!
blog directory , traffic source Blogcatalog is a great blog directory which aggregates member activity across other popular networks. Blogcatalog offers many features ,you can follow other users and other users can follow you. By following someone you will see their updates (newest blog posts , profile changes , friends list updates...) on your dashboard. The bad part of this social blogger community is that the links are NoFollow , but using it well can bring you lots of visitors.

Sign up , it worth! Your blog will be ranked, with a higher rank you will be in a higher position on the blogs list in your category. Your score is depending on the number of reviews and the ratings what your profile visitors gave to your blog. Talk with other bloggers and get them to vote your blog. Following others and being active will help go gain followers and more traffic for you. Add your communities to your profile ,maybe some of your visitors will follow you on other networks ,too. The key to get traffic from social networks is to talk with others , make friend , join groups , to be active. For example if you are an addicted to blogging join my Blogcatalog Group: Bloggers Group

Blogger is a very large social blog directory with more than 125.000 blogs ranked, 4.500 groups to join and it`s in the top 1000 websites in the world with an Alexa rank of 294. According to Alexa.com Blogcatalog is online since 25-Apr-2004 and has 32.927 sites linking in.
Blogcatalog offers a large range of free widgets like Recent Readers Widget , News Feed Widget , Communities Widgets and more.

The Blogcatalog Community Blog is a place to highlight great blogs and bloggers, share the latest blogging and social media news, review tools for bloggers and keep you up to date on what's going on at Blogcatalog.
Related tutorials:

30 comments:

Thank you for the tips. You are invited to visit my blog

yeah, based on my results..blog catalog helps me much..

blogcatalog is a source for blogs and helps me a great deal

yes blogcatalog is still help me to increase my traffic

i totally agree with you blogging is very important for seo because it divert traffic to our site. any way thanks for information

Yeah Many Online Martketing write blogcatalog is one most important big traffic for our blog

I agree with you.thank you for sharing such a nice post.

very well written article thanks for the post

nice info i m using many directories that are helping alot for grabbing traffic on my blog i will try this also

very interesting article.thanks for the information provided

nice tip i am gonna submit my rajcomics blog there

Good post.... i hope to see such post even in future

wow...so nice..Thanks for creating such a useful article. Your blog happens to be not only informative but also very creative too.Blogcatalog offers many features ,you can follow other users and other users can follow you.good job..

thx 4 the information..

i have been click ur ads, please visit n click my ads too..

I signed up on blogcatalog although I'm a little worried that it accepts blogs that focus on hacking and exploiting games/websites.

Yeah it is very good website to get good traffic for blogger websites. If your site has been accepted by blogcatalog, you will be getting lot of traffic to your website.

this is a great post. its good traffic site

Great Articular ... I will try This Site An I will Back soon to write about result.
Thank You And Waiting More

really intresting article, will spend more time to read you other articles also

I am first here visiting your site while I'm Glad your a post a useful to help me i really like it .. thanks sharing tips

This is article nice information to share for us.. I really appreciate to share your knowledge . Thanks a lot

Thanks for sharing such a nice post!

Thanks for the useful information.

thanks for sharing, it looks interesting - I will try it.

To share the latest blogging and social media news, Blogcatalog help to highlight that for all readers. It's good mediator to get traffic from social networks is to talk with others, join groups and to be active.

Really awesome...
I'm thankful to your post by getting such an Exciting post by you. I hope it will be helpful to me in order to increase my seo knowledge.
Thank you so much.

Before this i was not aware about Blogcatalog traffice source but after reading this I knew this is also very informative and useful for seo webmasters and promoters.

Post a Comment